Main Aspects of the role
To work as a full-time Paraplanner to a very high standard within a very busy Glasgow city centre office. An element of home/flexible working may be available.
The successful applicant must be working towards being Level 4 Diploma qualified with the CII.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Be a good people person
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a whole of market advice environment as a Paraplanner
- Enjoy what they do and view the position as a career
- Be comfortable working in a very busy office
- Be able to personalise our template reason why letters and reports to a very high standard
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Always place the client first
- Keep up-to-date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the pension, investment, trusts, mortgage and protection marketplaces
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision and be able to plan own workload
- Prioritise and plan own workload and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
The successful applicant will be given a salary in keeping with their experience and abilities and will also include a performance related bonus scheme.
Additional Benefits include
- Group Pension Scheme – 5% employer and 5% employee contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Critical Illness 2 x salary
- Group Death in Service 4 x salary
- Group Income Protection
- 24 Days holiday and statutory holidays (11)
- Annual review of salary and bonus package
To apply, we'll require the following:
- A covering letter, including a note of your existing salary and benefits
- A CV which reflects your skills and experience to match the role
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
McCrea Financial Services is committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from applicants regardless of gender, sexuality, or disability.
McCrea Financial Services McCrea Financial Services were one of the first independent financial advisory companies in the UK to achieve Investors in People Platinum status. We are also one of only 2% of Independent Financial Advisors in Scotland who hold 'Chartered' status, accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute and only given to firms able to demonstrate the highest commitment to professional standards.
Additionally, we recently were named in the annual Citywire New Model Advisor Top 100 list for independent financial advisory firms in the UK, and have also become the only firm in the UK to receive the 2021 Gold Standard Award for Retirement Planning.