Bookkeeper Vacancy with McCrea Financial Services
McCrea Financial Services have a vacancy for an experienced, self-employed bookkeeper to join our team on a part-time basis ( 14 hours per week with the option for additional hours when required).
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Preparing sales invoices
- Processing payment runs for suppliers
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing and reconciling monthly petty cash
- Processing and reconciling credit card statements
- Processing and reconciling bank statements
- Monthly payroll and all submissions to HMRC (using Moneysoft Payroll Manager)
- Additional admin and ad-hoc duties as required of the business
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- The candidate must have experience using Sage 50 accounts and Microsoft Excel. Training will be given where needed.
To apply, please email with full CV here