We're looking for some Junior Rugby Journalists
McCrea Financial Services, official sponsors of Glasgow Warriors, are excited to offer twenty children between the ages of 5 & 16 years old the fantastic opportunity to come along to our “Press Conference” and experience what it would be like to pose questions to Glasgow Warriors players.
The lucky winners will head along to Scotstoun Stadium to meet the players and be a part of the media team with filming and photography to capture their visit. Family members are also welcome to come along and share the experience with the kids and will be looked after by the McCreas team during the event.
To top it all off, the winners will get their photos taken with the players by an official photographer and have a chance to sign items too.
After the event, all the kids questions will be put together and featured on the Warriors and McCreas websites.
The winner of the best question will also win a shirt signed by the players being interviewed!
To win the chance to take part, your child just needs to tell us what question they would most like to ask their favourite player. Entries can be made here by emailing us your child’s name, age and parent/guardian’s contact phone number along with the question they would like to ask.
Entries are open now and close on Thursday at 7pm. Winners will be contacted on Friday 13th (lucky for some) to confirm their place and must be available to attend the event at Scotstoun Stadium between 4.15pm and 6.00pm on Monday 16th December.
- Child needs to be between 5-16 years old
- Answer this question to enter: “What would you like to ask your favourite Warriors Player?”
- Email your entry to McCrea Financial Services here
- Winners must be available to attend the press conference at Scotstoun Stadium accompanied by a responsible adult on Monday 16th December 2019 between 4.15 and 6pm
- Entries close Thursday 12th December at 7pm