Could you use a signed Warriors Rugby Ball for your Fundraising?
Would your club/community group like an official signed Glasgow Warriors Rugby ball to help boost your fundraising? Through our sponsorship with Warriors, we have ten official rugby balls signed by the players to give away.
We know that, at the moment, many small rugby clubs, schools, sports teams and community groups will be finding it challenging to keep funds coming in. McCrea Financial Services would like to offer a little help in supporting these groups by donating signed rugby balls to be used in future fundraising efforts by your club or group, as we know how important this will be to keep things going during and after lockdown.
In addition, everyone who requests a signed rugby ball will also be entered into a draw to win two VIP places as our guests in hospitality at a Glasgow Warriors match to raffle or auction off to further support your fundraising efforts, once the Warriors fixtures are up and running again. Whilst we don’t know exactly when that will be, we do know it’s something everyone in the rugby community will greatly look forward to.
Please note – you don’t need to be a rugby club or have a rugby team at your school to enter – if you think you can raise funds for your group/team/school that’s all that matters.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org before 1pm on Monday 27th April with the following details:
- Contact name
- Club/Group/School/Team you raise funds for
- Contact mobile number
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries can’t be accepted after 1pm on Monday 27th April
- Ten entries will be selected at random as winners of the signed rugby balls
- Winners will be notified by email and the rugby balls will be supplied as soon as we are able to do so in line with government guidelines
- A winner for the VIP hospitality prize will be selected at random from everyone who has entered the draw for a signed rugby ball
- The events team at McCrea Financial Services will work with the winning club/group or school to select a fixture for the hospitality prize as soon as the information becomes available